Here’s what you need to know to pack your product for resale…
People rave about your secret-recipe sauce. So much so, that you’re thinking about having it bottled so that people can enjoy it at home. Garden Complements has helped hundreds of customers transform their recipe into a formulation that can be kettle-cooked, and professionally pack it in your own custom-labeled packaging.
It’s called Contract Packing. You own the recipe; Garden Complements bottles it for retail.
If you are looking to produce a custom product that fits with our expertise, we’d love for you to consider Garden Complements as your contract packaging partner. We strictly adhere to FDA and HACCP management system guidelines and we are a certified Star K Kosher facility.
We work with entrepreneurs dedicated to succeeding and have a well-thought-out business plan and the ability to meet our payment requirements.
Here’s an overview of Garden Complements’ Contract Pack requirements:
- We offer a wide variety of packaging and sizes (excluding pouches and packets).
- While we do some cold fill, we are primarily a hot pack food processor.
- We are not a small batch processor – our minimum batch size is 300 gallons.
What we DO pack:
- Barbecue sauces
- Pasta and pizza sauces
- Taco and enchilada sauces
- Salad dressings and vinaigrettes
- Steak sauces
- Glazes and finishing sauces
- Sweet and sour sauces
- Wing sauces
What we do NOT pack:
- Low-acid foods like asparagus
- Dairy- and egg-based sauces or dressings (including mayonnaise)
- Chutney, pickles, and relishes
If your product aligns with our requirements, we’d love to work with you! We also offer a full range of consulting services including product development, packaging, nutritional analysis, and labeling. We can also help you with fulfillment and distribution.
Still have questions? Let’s talk.